The home of Zen-Inspired Generative Art
Learn about the history of the symbol called ensō and how Zenerative started, see examples of existing Ensō tokens, and render any previously-minted token at high-resolution!
Additional NFT projects are planned, each with its own special features and qualities.
The ultimate aim of Zenerative is to establish a DAO to foster and honor Eastern spirituality in crypto.
(My timeline module apparently decided to take a vacation… forgive the lack of formatting, below is the text….)
Project 1, Ensō:
- Launch NFT project and website (3/22/21).
- Add print-resolution render tool (5/23/21).
- Publish site to IPFS and link to Zenerative.crypto
- Giveaway 10 prints!
- Snapshot owners at sellout and airdrop ZNRTV tokens.
- Establish a presence in the metaverse (5/29/21).
- Announce first rewards, ‘Ensō Water Paintings’ (7/21/21).
Project 2-7 in development.
Project 8, Freestyle Haiku Poetry Token (FreestyleHaiku.com is a project I began in 2010, and as of 1/1/2021, contains 1250 poems.):
- Put all Freestyle Haiku poetry on-chain.
- Launch NFT project and allow purchase with ZNRTV tokens.
- Create a DAO to promote traditional Eastern spirituality (Zen and others) in the crypto space.
- Create a treasury of NFTs from Zenerative projects and reward donors with ZNRTV tokens.
- ZNRTV token holders become voters/owners of the DAO.
About Me (Matto)
Art and code have been part of who I am for over 25 years, and I’ve loved various aspects of Asian culture my entire life.
I’ve been an artist and a programmer since I could draw and use my high-school’s computers. In college, I became interested in martial arts and Eastern spirituality.
Martial arts: I’ve mostly studied Northern Shaolin Kung Fu Wu Su, but I’ve also practiced other Kung Fu styles, Shorin Ryu (Karate), Tae Kwon Do, and Tai Chi.
Spirituality: I practice a version of Buddhism that is very close to the Japanese Zen Buddhism, but with elements from the Chinese Ch’an Buddhism and Indian Vajrayāna. I also use sumi-e for meditation and relaxation.
Poetry: Starting in 2010, I’ve written over 1250 spiritual and haiku-like poetry on FreestyleHaiku.com. For me, writing poetry is more than self-expression; it’s a meditation in presence as well as a practice in ‘word-smithing’. 🙂
I’d love to interact with you online! Find me on twitter as @MonkMatto, find me on Discord as Matto#7777, and find my ‘collector’ profiles on marketplaces as monkmatto.eth.
Here I’m practicing Tai Chi outside Union Station in Washington DC. Photo by Augen.
The rooftop of The Neda Falls Gallery has been dedicated to Zenerative!
Sandbox LAND has been purchased and a Zenerative experience is being developed. Until the games launch, please enjoy a few peaceful moments on the Zenerative rooftop in CryptoVoxels.
As an individual, I purchase 1MW of Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) every month from terrapass.com to more than offset my regular crypto-activities. For every Zenerative project, I also buy RECs to more than offset its environmental impact. You can be assured that the purchase of RECs does not contribute to greenhouse gas emissions, and in fact, is contributing to reducing climate change.